We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

What is this secret pizza Place I have read about on here at the Cosmo?

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

It is on the third floor (where most of the restaurants are located). It is to the left of Jaleo. Just look for an opening and a hallway lined with record album covers. There is no name, no sign- but it isn't that hard to find.

The pizza is pretty good and the prices are reasonable. It is open until the wee hours of the morning.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

yelp.com/biz/pizzeria-the-cosmopolitan-las-v…

Michigan
Level Contributor
7,117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

The hallway is right next to a glass elevator.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

Hi,

'

Thanks to those of you who gave such great direction to this pizza place, as the Cosmo has NO indication it even exsists, on the hotel signage. I walked in about 9:30 on a Thursday night, the line was short, and the very kind man who runs the place made me 2 pieces of pizza, to go.

As you walk down the corridor to get your pizza, enjoy all of the cool old album covers that decorate the hallway.."hey..I Had that one!" I returned to the Signature, popped the pizza into the microwave, and enjoyed every bite. While their 'regular' pepperoni pizza is very good, it is the "white pizza", no extra toppings, that Really sent me to pizza heaven! Next time, I'll get white pizza with pepperoni..perfection!

No, it isn't cheap, but it Is worth it. The crust was great, and though I usually can't eat 2 large slices...this time, I did!

Take out,or eat in the pool table/couch area outside of the actual "restaurant" (saw many peole doing this on Friday night), and enjoy!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
25,501 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

<<No, it isn't cheap, but it Is worth it. The crust was great, and though I usually can't eat 2 large slices...this time, I did!>>>

So how much were two slices? I cant imagine it being expensive?

Sacramento...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

I am almost certain it's five bucks a slice. However, I am absolutely certain that every time I have been there, I have either come straight from Marquee or straight from an hours-long bender. I could not tell you what the place looks like confidently, or how to get there, or who served me, or where we went afterwards, or how I got to my room.

I vaguely remember there being a very long line of people when Marquee lets out, but that's pretty late, and it still moves fast. Also it's probably hilarious.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

I found it when we were there in October but it was not open

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
372 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

I bought a whole pizza, pepperoni and extra cheese, and took it back to the room.

I think I paid around $23 for it and it was very good. I am going to Vegas in July and plan on returning for another.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

I think the regular slice was 4 bucks, and the white slice was 5 dollars..again, very worth it.

10. Re: Secret Pizza Place Cosmo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:16