We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Buffett at Bellagio Dinner vs. Gourmet Dinner on Sat.

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
The Buffett at Bellagio Dinner vs. Gourmet Dinner on Sat.

What is the difference between the Dinner and Gourmet Dinner at Bellagio's The Buffett besides the price? I see that on Saturday's, The Buffet serves a "Gourmet Dinner" and rest of the week it's just "Dinner." What's the difference? Thanks!

CA
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Buffett at Bellagio Dinner vs. Gourmet Dinner on Sat.

I was there yesterday.

Saturday and Sunday, they serve brunches. $24.99 without champagne & $29.99 with unlimited champagne and $36.99 gourmet dinner.

I got into the buffet at 2:30 PM. I was hoping to stay for the gourmet dinner. The brunch wasn't very impressive. I didn't bother staying for the gourmet dinner. I left at 3:00 PM.

My DH overheard a regular guest talking. She said that the gourmet dinner is no difference than the regular lunch or brunch.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Buffett at Bellagio Dinner vs. Gourmet Dinner on Sat.

The differences that I know about is that the gourmet buffet features.American

Kobe style beef, venison and buffalo, good soup (better than most nights) and fancier bread, lamb,king crab legs and jumbo shrimp cocktail (not the itty bitty shrimp)

Someone else might having some other differences to add.

Edited: 02 May 2011, 01:43
CA
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Buffett at Bellagio Dinner vs. Gourmet Dinner on Sat.

Ooopss...sorry, my bad. I just got back from my trip today and wasn't thinking straight. I didn't read your whole post. Just ignore what I wrote..

Edited: 02 May 2011, 01:47
4. Re: The Buffett at Bellagio Dinner vs. Gourmet Dinner on Sat.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 23:18