We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your own 'Hangover' experience...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Niagara Falls...
7 posts
Save Topic
Your own 'Hangover' experience...

Can't wait to hear everyones very own 'Hangover' xperience...who has woken up with a lion in their suite or a baby in the closet?

I was in Vegas for a Bachelor Party in Aug of 2009, the day started off with 26oz Scorpion's from Peppermill and ended up nearly drowning in the fountains outside Ceaser's at 6am...I have no memory of what happened in between except a tattoo my buddies say I got at the Palms around 11pm. There were also pictures of me outside Spearmint Rhino but I swear I was never there...

Do tell... wolffishh

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

well my last trip at the beginning of the month was very tame with the new wife but 2 years ago went with friends and can barely remember a thing from the second night there. woke up with marriage license next to me in bed had no idea what had happened. luckily to say friends played joke on me by getting a fake one and then leaving before i was awake. so spent hours trying to figure out what happened before they all returned to let me in on the joke and didnt really drink that much the rest of the trip.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

I always seem to forget gambling all that money away.... I always wonder "where did it go...." hehehe.

Toronto
Level Contributor
939 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

I guess mine is tame and very common just waking up and thinking i am going to die and having no memory of how i got back to our room, but i am sure that happens to a lot of people.

buffalo
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

Pretty typical waking up with a pounding headache a girl next to me who I have no idea who she was and no knowledge of the nite.

San Diego
Level Contributor
5,042 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

The Hangover is about a group of amatuers.

After 1000's of hangovers i consider myself a professional.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

I totally cannot remember my first time in Ellis Island, too drunk.

AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

A year ago we were there for my birthday.Sunday morning after the Meriweather fight we went by the MGM and they had a boxing ring in the lobby.One hooker gets in and climbs on the lion and rides the lion and the other has her I-phone taking pics--only in LV baby..

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

Yes I have had one and.... whivsiv! Bwahahahahaha. Sometimes its fun to figure out where you were by the reciepts in your handbag.

everett wa
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

My best friend said she was going to kiss 100 guys that night(almost made it) and then she dared me to cartwheels across the strip and then we met...Oh wait..What am I doing?? What happens in Vegas. Oh you know..lol But oh HELL!- THE hangover!

Port Coquitlam...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Your own 'Hangover' experience...

just went in march with my daughter and her best friend both just turned 21.. i am now 53 and really am not a drinker (much) well, we ended up at the gentlemens club on freemont... they bought me a lap dance... did i mention I'm her mother?? not her fatherf!! haha.. I pictures of places that i have no idea where we were.. woke up covered in wet cheezies!!! with the two girls laughing and eating pickles which they had picked up from walgreens at 5 in the morning! i dont remember that either!! Oh to be young again!!! A trip i will never forget!! or remember ????