We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January 2012 - 40th Birthday Celebration

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
January 2012 - 40th Birthday Celebration

Ok, I know Im a bit keen but its my wifes B/day end of Jan 2012, any know if any conventions in town or events happening that will force the rates up.

Tried looking a few places but no offers stretch that far ahead at the minute, none that I can find anyway.

Looking at the Aria as first choice but would concider any 5 star - The best place for the money we have stayed in the past was Treasure Island strip veiw (suprisingly nice concidering the price) but the Aria was pretty special (got an upgrade to 54th floor)

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: January 2012 - 40th Birthday Celebration

You shouldn't have any major problems in terms of conventions and major events at the end of January unless a big fight or UFC event is scheduled for then. Way too early for deals and offers. Check back in another six months or so.

If your trip goes into February then the first weekend of that month is Superbowl weekend when hotel rates are very high. That's if the NFL can solve its labor dispute and there's actually a season..... :-)

Edited: 02 May 2011, 10:34
uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January 2012 - 40th Birthday Celebration

Looking at 29th Jan to to 3rd Feb so should be leaving on the Friday just before its invaded for that 1st weekend.

3. Re: January 2012 - 40th Birthday Celebration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 22:17