We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
WI
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

Do you think it is possible to get a lakeview room at Bellagio under $200 per night? I am going Oct 21 - 26th.

Also I have played around with the smartervegas website to get rates at Bellagio for different dates but I am only able to reserve a deluxe room. There are no other room options. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

Most likely the only rooms that Bellagio has released to smartervegas are the regular deluxe rooms. I think the only way to actually book a lakeview/fountainview room at the B is to book via their website or else by booking via the phone directly with Bellagio.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,211 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

I saw that price for when I am going in 2 weeks, BUT, never saw that price again. I am paying much more. I am mad I didn't book then.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

They are listed for $289/night for those days so in all likelyhood the answer is no.October is a busy month.A partial Lakeview is $269/night

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,140 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

$297/night through M Life website inclusive of the $20/day resort fee.

I think your best chances of getting a Lakeview Room for $200/night are if there's a sale/promo code between now and when you leave.

If you're looking for an option to book at that price now then I would say you won't find one.

I'll be booking my first Lakeview Room for June 2012 in July 2011 and going from there!

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

$200, or less? Doubtful, especially when you factor in the nightly resort fee.

Of late, the promo codes that I receive, presently BH139E good until 9/8, have only been valid for regular non lakeview rooms.

Keep your eyes open though since it's a bit early for October--hopefully, a better promo code will be forthcoming. Good luck!

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

I think there is very little chance for the weekends. But if you are willing to do a split stay, there's a chance you can get the weeknights for $200. Not great odds, but possible.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

We have just returned from the Bellagio, we paid $114 plus tax per night for a deluxe room and when we checked in, asked if they had any fountain view rooms available, we were given a room on the 7th floor over looking the fountains at no extra cost. They dont class these rooms as fountain view because they are low down and you cant see the whole lake. They call them strip view rooms.

We booked with a discount code which someone posted on here. We did not pay the resort fee as we had booked last year. If you see a good price book direct on the hotel's website as you can always cancel and book again at a lower price.

8. Re: Lakeview room at Bellagio for $200 or less?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 14:19