We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

London, Canada
Level Contributor
717 posts
Save Topic
LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

I decided to do a live TR this trip to keep everyone posted on my travels and any deals I find. I leave for the airport in 5 hours I will do regular updates.

Once I return from my trip I will have a Video-Blog of my vacation as well that I will be posting on here.

Be back in a bit.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
26,734 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Looking forward too it.

Sandusky, Ohio
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Looking forward to reading about your trip....we leave next week!

London, Ontario...
Level Contributor
436 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

From one London, Ontarian to another, have a great trip. You flying out of Toronto?? We leave June 7th and fly out of Detroit. leave some money for us.....hehehe

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Looking forward to your live TR and video blog!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
717 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Kim, Nice to hear from you.. Were actually heading to Detroit and flying out at 8:30pm on Spirit Airlines. The wife and I didnt get seats near each other which kind of sucks. But I'm sure it will be fine, I got The Hangover and some tunes on my MP3 Player.

Was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for a late night meal tonight? We dont get to Vegas untill approx 10pm Vegas time. Looking for something that is on the cheap side but don't want to be walking down any back alleys lol. We will probably be looking for food around midnight.

Thanks.

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Great question! We land in Vegas tonight at 10:30 and we were also wondering what/where to get a quick bite!

London, Ontario...
Level Contributor
436 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

We're flying Spirit also only our flight leaves shortly after 6:00 in the morning . We haven't got assigned seats either so I'm hoping we get beside each other. Nothing like sitting beside someone who either talks the whole way there or snores in your ear....lol Have fun!!! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!!

Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Awesome Ragemedia! Cant wait to read about the Sahara when you guys are there. Also, there is a burger place in the Flamingo thats supposed to be good and has a graveyard special. Look forward to reading more!!

Edit- Its called the Burger Joint- supposed to have some really good latenite specials!

Edited: 15 May 2011, 16:58
London, Canada
Level Contributor
717 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Thanks for the info Acsmacan.

Well were headed out the door to catch our shuttle to the Airport.. Travel Days to Vegas have to be the worst. But it is all worth it in the end.. Can't wait to get to the airport, in Detroit It's rainy here

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
412 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: LIVE TR - May 15th to May 19th

Have a great trip, looking forward to reading all about it!