We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
274 reviews
Save Topic
jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

has anyone seen jabersockeez and/or recyled percussion in vegas? is it worthwhile seeing ? any comments of these shows are very much appreciated.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
4,999 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
London, United...
Level Contributor
576 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

I saw recycled percussion at planet ho as part of the AGT show, thought they were the best act so went to see them again when they were at MGM. It was a fun show, lots of audience participation. Loved it.

Not seen them at the trop.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

jaqys...thanks for your feedback...good to know so i will go ahead and buy a ticket $55 for my 17 year old son who has been asking to see it.

with appreciation....cliu

Simi Valley...
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

I have seen the Jabbawockeez twice: once at MGM and once at the Monte Carlo. I absolutely love their show! They are some amazingly talented individuals. I actually may be seeing them a third time if I am able to make a trip over the Summer.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

Kel1013...appreciate your feedback as well...both of you have convinced me...just bought a ticket over the phone for my son...he's thrilled.

apparently, they have a promo on where you buy a ticket and there is upgrade to the next category without extra charge.

thanks everyone

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
817 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

I just got tickets from Groupon for $29.00 each.. deal is good for a few more hours.. general admission.. but good price...

have a peek....

6. Re: jaberwockeez and recycled percussion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 07:21