We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

" Caesars Entertainment has added three more shows to its "All Stage Pass," including Absinthe at Caesars, Viper Vixens at O'Sheas, and Crown Comedy Jam at the Rio, meaning you can now see as many of up to 21 shows as you can in 48 hours for just $99 (plus tax and fees) with a Total Rewards card ($119 without, but the players club is free to join).

All Stage Pass holders also receive preferred pricing of just $40 (plus tax) per ticket for premium shows, including Donny & Marie, Barry Manilow and Penn & Teller. The pass can be purchased at the Show Tickets Direct box office in front of Bally's, the Planet Hollywood box office, and the Crown box office at the Rio".

www.lventertainment.com.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,731 posts
1,332 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

Thanks for sharing this :)

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

That's a fantastic offer, thanks for sharing. Hope Absinthe gets an extension, sounds like a really good show.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

Has anyone done this previously? How many shows did you see?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

Thanks (again) for another great link/alert. It looks like the maximum number of shows I could put together is four (with a cab ride dash from one show to the next). Not sure if that would be fun or just overwhelming...

I definitely want to see Absinthe and Jubilee, but am only marginally interested in two more (maybe Matt Goss and Divas Las Vegas).

Jonkoping, Sweden
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

Maybe this is a stupid question but I read the FAQs at the bottom of this page and couldn't really find an answer.

http://www.harrahs.com/allstagepass/

I guess what I'm wondering is, does the last show have to be completed within the 48 hours? Or, for instance, could one activate the pass right before the 9:30 p.m. Absinthe Tuesday and get their final ticket for the 9 p.m. Anthony Cools or Viper Vixens Thursday night?

Either way, a good deal for anyone determined enough to take full advantage.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

From what I understand, you have to pick up the tickets for the last show within your 48 hours. If you are in line and your pass expires you don't get to see the show.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
807 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

it also says you can pick up tix to a show up to 2 hours before it starts so you could pick up tickets to the 9pm show on the 2nd day by 7pm.

N.E. Indiana
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

When you pay $40 extra for a premium show, is that for the lowest priced tickets (i.e. the least desirable seat locations)?

Bensalem...
Level Contributor
11 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

Can you pay with Reward Credits?

10. Re: CET $99 Show Pass Has Been Upgraded- Added Absinthe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2012, 05:15