We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Human Nature Seating - Table 44

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Topic
Human Nature Seating - Table 44

We have purchased tickets for Human Nature for our upcoming trip and have been assigned Table 44 Seats 5 & 6. We have seen where they are on the seating chart (imperialpalace.com/images/non_image_assets/I…) but are curious if they are good seats. I have talked to IP and was told we have the option to swap for other seats but this must be done in person at the box office (any time) and we only get to Vegas one day before show day. We are really looking forward to this show. Thanks in advance for any input from those who have been in the theatre!

Special Offer
Vegas! The Show
340 reviews
from US$67.99*
US$116.61
Special Offer
Zombie Burlesque at Planet Hollywood...
52 reviews
from US$52.99*
US$86.98
Special Offer
V: The Ultimate Variety Show
158 reviews
from US$48.99*
US$57.89
Special Offer
World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet...
105 reviews
from US$34.99*
US$62.11
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
220 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Human Nature Seating - Table 44

You are back a bit, but the room is not that big compared to some other venues. I think you will see just fine. It is a great show and they are amaing entertainers. Have a great time\1

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Human Nature Seating - Table 44

I agree with horsey. It is a small venue and should be just fine with those seats. I was at table 12 seat 10 and it was great but I did look around and think I'd like to be back a little next time. A few times one of them walked out on our table and that was great fun.

The show is awesome!!! I am sure you will enjoy it a great deal.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
5,480 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Human Nature Seating - Table 44

I saw Human Nature last year. They can really sing. Wow. I had seats way in the corner, but tipped the usher 15 bucks and he put the four of us in a half circled booth which was really comfortable and the view was perfect.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
17,134 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Human Nature Seating - Table 44

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a question about the tables and seating. If you think I should start a new thread just let me know!

I am thinking of going to see Human Nature in a few months when I am in LV but I wasn't aware that the seating was at tables. I will be solo, does this mean I would be seated at a table with other audience members? This doesnt worry me, but is that how it would work?

Also, are the tables round, would some people have their backs to the stage? Sorry if I am asking stupid questions.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Human Nature Seating - Table 44

great show. it's a small theatre. i think you should be ok. we were in the first row of booths. great seats.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Human Nature Seating - Table 44

Ayna except for the coveted circular booth seats it is table seating. If you are not facing the stage you simply turn your chair around. Take a look at the seating chart and you can see mostly rectangle tables.

Go.... have a great time!

7. Re: Human Nature Seating - Table 44

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2012, 06:23