We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wynn vs encore

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Weslaco, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
wynn vs encore

Hello,

I want some opinions about Wynn vs Encore. I've stayed at Encore 3 times. One of the last times we were there I noticed that you can hear the club music at night even on the higher floors. Is this the same for the Wynn? I was sooo annoyed by the twenty year old non-guests who were there to party at the pool. There were lots of them.

Thanks,

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wynn vs encore

now i am really worried because i am booked into the encore for 4 nights over the july long weekend and i am in my fifties. i definitely want a quiet room not hearing the encore beach club party music.

is it true that the north view facing rooms high floor avoid the noise? i read this somewhere on trip advisor.

any suggestions?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,367 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wynn vs encore

Yes many of the rooms from Wynn also get noise from Tryst or XS. As you found out it doesn't matter how high up you are if you are in the wrong part of the building. You can avoid the noise at Wynn by getting a room with the Golf Course view on the south end of the building.

The Wynn pool is much quieter than Encore's and pretty much restricted to guests of the hotel.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wynn vs encore

There is no area at Wynn or Encore that hasn't had noise complaints. With 4 clubs it just comes with the terriority.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wynn vs encore

is it true that the north view facing rooms high floor avoid the noise? i read this somewhere on trip advisor.

That's what I've heard as well.

so cal
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: wynn vs encore

I have stayed at Encore at least ten times and have always had a North facing room and have not had club noise. DH is a very light sleeper. We experienced noise from the club in a north facing/ golf course Tower parlor suite on the sixty something floor, we were in the last room in the hallway on the east side. Would not be comfortable staying at Wynn again.

so cal
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: wynn vs encore

Hey Lemonlime, where's your trip report?

London, UK
Level Contributor
731 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wynn vs encore

I stayed on a high floor at encore, north view (bit of golf course and circus circus). No noise at all and I'm light sleeper. Just ask when you check-in for a room with no noise, that's what I did.

canada
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wynn vs encore

we still prefer wynn

and never had any complaints of noise,,,,,,,,but were always very high up floors

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: wynn vs encore

In September I will be testing the "drink so much you don't notice the noise" theory. If any of you are interested I can report back with my findings!

UK
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: wynn vs encore

Have stayed at the Wynn 3 times on a high floor facing the golf course and

never heard any noise.

Lovely hotel with a great pool area.

Pinktiffs