We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penn & Teller Show

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Penn & Teller Show

I have just bought tickets for the Penn & Teller show and found they are in Section 2 Ampersand, seats AA 6-8.

Can anyone tell me if these are good seats as they are supposed to be VIP?

Will we get a good view or have I proper messed up?

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Penn & Teller Show

Here you go

riolasvegas.com/images/non_image_assets/V1_4…

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Penn & Teller Show

You're in the front row, center section. We were in almost the same location 6 rows back; great seats. For some shows (e.g. Cirque), being that close wouldn't be ideal, as there's a lot of action to watch all over, but for P&T with the action concentrated in one place the closer the better, I'd argue, to immerse yourself in the illusions.

Only upside or downside depending on your perspective is that you're more likely to be called out to be part of the show, but they seemed to be good about accepting if someone didn't want to, and they did involve people from other parts of the theater too.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Penn & Teller Show

Yes, that is the VIP section. It is front row, almost center. Very excellent seats!!!!

Be sure to get to the theater an hour before the show. They have a 2 piece jazz band that plays music, and they invite everyone up on stage to review a couple of the props that will be used in the show. Very cool!

Also, both Penn and Teller hang out after the show to give autographs and take pictures.

We went to this show a couple years ago and really enjoyed it.

Have fun!!!!!

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Penn & Teller Show

Awesome show if you are P&T fans. Being up close is defiantly a plus for this show. While most tricks play to the entire theater there are some that are probably better viewed up front. As others mentioned get there early. They will invite you up on stage to help prepare for the first trick (I wont reveal more then that). Also check out the bass play in the band and see if you recognize them.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Penn & Teller Show

Thank you so much for the replies, I feel so much better now as I was in charge of buying the tickets so I didn't want to mess up.

I'm really looking forward to the show and the whole trip having not been to Vegas before. My mother-in-law is flying in from the UK so the 3 of us are going (my husband, mother-in-law and myself). I'm especially excited about the after show meet & greet as the Blue Man Group did this too when we saw them at Universal (the same trio went on that trip too).

I got these VIP tickets off Vegas.com, they were on special offer....same price for VIP as for general admission. So I was hoping the deal wasn't too good to be true.

AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Penn & Teller Show

I would really recommend the Rio buffet for dinner.We had bought the Harrahs 24 hour buffet and this place was legs my favorite.Crab legs, shrimp many ways, prime rib. mexican, chinese, all was yum..Go early so you can do before the show.They start dinner here at 3:30 or so it won't be a problem.And we saw P and T twice now good both times.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Penn & Teller Show

i think they will be great seats. for this show it will be better to be up close. their magic can subtle not big and bold like some. enjoy!

Wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Penn & Teller Show

Wow great seats!

Thats for that seating chart, I'm going at the end of June myself and got a general floor seat via travelzoo for $62 in total when they had 40% off.

Managed to get section 2, Row D, didnt realise how close that was, only 1 row behind the VIP seats.

Edited: 09 June 2011, 15:25
Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Penn & Teller Show

those are my seats in July. sec 2 row D seats 5 and 6. Looking forward to it!

10. Re: Penn & Teller Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 15:19