We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Visalia, CA
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

Has anyone been to Tender steakhouse at luxor lately? How was your experience? Going in 2 weeks for anniversary!

Thanks!

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

My wife and I have been going to Tender/Luxor Steak house every year for the past 7 years and have had an amazing meal with great service every time. Love the decor and the servers are top notch. The variety of cuts and seafood are outstanding. They also have an extensive wine list. Prices are in line with other high end steak houses. Hope that helps!

Visalia, CA
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

Thanks so much! I appreciate the input and can't wait to try it out!

Temecula, California
Level Contributor
973 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

What is the dress there at Tender? Considering this restaurant for a "pre-carrot top" dinner...could we go in nice jeans and dressier tops?

Visalia, CA
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

I'm sure that would be appropriate attire. Have fun!

NJ
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

We had a wonderful dinner at Tender! One of us had filet mignon, one had salmon, one had pork ternderloin, and I had the blackened shrimp, which was one of the best dishes I have ever eaten. Service was great and friendly. I can't say enough. I was a bit surprised, actually not just there, but everywhere, how casually people were dressed in nice restaurants. There were people in shorts in Tender. We brought clothes thinking we would change for dinner, but sometimes just stayed in capris and a nice top -- don't overpack like I did!

Happy anniversary!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
616 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

my wife and i went there in january and the food was very good. we also went there before carrot top. as far as dressing up. it is a real nice classy restaurant. we saw most people did dress up pretty nice. my wife and i were both dressed up also. i hope this helps.

Henderson, Nevada
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

I was just there last night (7/23) and it was to die for! My hubby had the wagyu sirloin and I had the seafood ensemble. We got the trio of exotic grains and creamed spinach. For a salad we got the mixed greens and we had the chocolate cake for dessert. It was all so tasty! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. I will definitely be bringing my family there when they come into town (one of the nice things about living in this town is having so many good restaurants to eat at).

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
410 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

First post...I dunno...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

We wore jeans & hawaiian shirts and fit in just fine. The place is huge so they can put you in an emptier section if you are too grungy.

I liked it better than Delmonico's and almost as much as Ghallager's (for food & service)

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tender Steakhouse at Luxor

We've always had a good meal at Tender with one exception stay away from their lobster. My husband ordered it last time we ate there and it was not good, another table also got it and had the same problem. The steaks are very good and other seafood dishes I have ordered in the past have been good.

You will see shorts and t-shirts at Tender along with suits and club clothes.

If you enjoy spicy drinks I recommend the Fire Away Cocktail which is a spicy cucumber Vodka drink.

At the end of this trip report from last October, I have photos of our dinner at Tender if you are interested in seeing some of the food. I had a wonderful steak, my husband had the lobster I mentioned, we had a cheese course, salads and their hand made chocolates.

lasvegasdaze.com/2010/10/lucky-thanksgiving-…

Edited: 25 July 2011, 19:55