We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque du Soleil

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque du Soleil

Any discounts floating around that are good through end of July? We are most interested in Love or Mystere

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque du Soleil

cirquedusoleil.com/specials/…index.htm

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque du Soleil

I believe the Summer of Cirque promotion is still going on, where you can get 2 tickets for $100. I think it is for all of the Cirque shows except "O".

See above for link. I couldn't find it! LOL!

Edited: 29 June 2011, 20:57
Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque du Soleil

Thank You!

Round Rock, Texas
Level Contributor
563 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque du Soleil

yes we are going late July and have purchased tix for KA at MGM Grand, this is a great deal

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque du Soleil

I've gotten tickets to all Cirque shows at the Tix4Tonight booths and never been shut out. if you aren't set on what to see, try that when you get there.

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque du Soleil

buying in advance will get you better seats, and the summer of cirque promo will save you about 10 bucks per ticket over tix4tonight. I would go see Mystere, its awesome, im going to see Love this weekend, but no matter how good it is i cant see it being better as we have seen mystere 3 times. O is great also but you have to sit in the nice seats in order to really enjoy the show (about 150 EA for the nice seats). KA we were not crazy about, not nearly as many WOW moments as Mystere or O

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cirque du Soleil

Thanks thinking of splitting up two of us to Love and two of us to Mystere. Thinking me and my younger daughter would like the more traditional Cirque du Soleil better as we have never been.

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cirque du Soleil

You need a promotion code for Summer of Cirque, does anyone have it? Thanks!

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,837 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cirque du Soleil

The promo code for Love is Mirage - I don't think you need one for Mystere but others will correct me if I'm wrong

TomC

Texas
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cirque du Soleil

Thanks! Tried to buy Mystere and they asked for a code. The 1st poster gave me the summer special link, see above, but when you click on buy now for Mystere it asks for the promo code??