We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

Can anyone help.

We are getting married in the Venetian and are struggling to figure out what to do in the evening as our wedding party includes kids.

We would really like a restaurant that turns into entertainment after which the kids can enjoy too.

We are a party of 12 and Maggianos only has the smallest private room available and entertainment is not allowed as too small.

All your suggestions welcome.

Thank you

Lindsey

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

It will be hard to find what you are looking for. I would suggest planning the meal and entertainment separate.

Are the kids old enough for a show? Lion King at MGM is kid-friendly.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

Hi Lindsey

I got married in Vegas and we have a private group on Facebook where there is 60 vegas brides, and we can post questions etc. you are welcome to join i will send you a private message with my name so you can add me then i will send you the link to our group. xxx

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

The Lion King is at Mandalay Bay, not MGM.

I agree that what you're asking for is going to be tough to find.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

Getting really desperate, even a bar where we can go, that allows kids and us being scottish can enjoy ourselves anywhere..... I would hire a band but there are no private rooms that cater for bands & a wedding party of 12. Ahh,....

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

Maybe casa di amore? Usually entertainment. Not sure about weekdays. Nice Italian off strip restaurant.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

No bars allow kids.

Do you have a wedding planner at the Venetian? They might be able to suggest something. I'm struggling!

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,485 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

For what you require, you may want to look into catering a reception in a suite. The sort of restaurants you are talking about turn into full fledged nightclubs that won't allow kids.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

Hi

I have changed my profile pic on fb now so it will easier for you to find me, pic of me in my wedding dress with elvis sunglasses on. I know one of the other brides is taking kids im sure she would be able to help you.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

The wedding planner at the Venetian suggested we party in our bedroom afterwards. Honestly surely they've been asked where a wedding party that includes kids does of an evening...obv not!!

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: HELP!!! Wedding meal with post entertainment needed

I have just emailed casa di amore - so we will see what they say. Thanks soooo much for your help. I am thinking vegas is not the place to have a wedding if you have kids in the party - I obv didnt research it enuf.