hi i have a few questions. with this being our first trip to vegas i would like some advice and ideas for decent hotels and places for a beer.
we only have 3 days in vegas but want to explore the place a fiar bit. we are not big gamblers and will have a budgetof easily 2000 dollars for the trip.
some questions i would like answered if anyone is kind enough.
1. airport to mgm grand. how much should the fair be? i've been told its a close distance so dont want to be ripped off.
2. clothes oulets. which is the best one to visit for cheap deals on ralph lauren, gant etc?
3.decent places to eat. decent steakhouse, decent buffets, decent mexican food and decent rib places would be good. oh and breakfast also?
4. i cant see us bothering with a nightclub but we would like a drink. how much roughly is a beer or jack d and coke etc?
5. is the stratosphere worth going on?
6. is the mgm a good hotel. and what are its plus points?
thanks in advance.
sorry i could of written this better but i've just done a 12 hour shift and halfasleep haha.Edited: 04 July 2011, 21:20