We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

traveling to vegas soon.

Would anyone reccommend the viva elvis show.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

Hmmmmm.... there are much better shows in Vegas... what do you like?

I just saw this Thursday... and while the opening number was fantastic, several parts of this show fall flat.

Most of the time they use Elvis's voice, but a few times they have 4 different female singers singing his songs.

My wife and I came to hear Elvis, and these singers left us wanting his voice...

It's entertaining, but not great.... in my opinion... (and the wife's)

Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

Thanks for your reply to this.

The show is quiet expensive and I would expect a fab show for the money.

Maybe I will hold off a while.

I have booked Rod steqart tickets. I would have liked to see garth brooks or Eagles but they are not on when I am there. 29.8 to 5/9.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

Several of my friends saw Rod when he was there in November and said he put on a great show.

Have you seen LOVE? It's VERY good....

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

I agree with Low. I posted a review of VE on the main TA site last year - click on my name to access it.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

If you really like Elvis you'll like the show. More of a musical than a cirque show.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

It's the first show that I came close to walking out on and I have even seen Criss Angel Believe.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,849 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

Saw it last Sept.

If you love, or even like, Elvis you'll probably enjoy the show.

Unlike LOVE which I think is a great production regardless of your feelings regarding the Beatles, I didn't think that Viva Elvis was in the same league.

I paid $55 on the Summer Of Cirque promotion last summer and thought it was fair, if I'd paid full price I would have been less satisfied...

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

I got special tickets a year ago.. 30.00 per ticket. As such it was worth the price. Don't know if I'd have paid much more. It didn't stand up the the cirque level I'm used to.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

You know, I didn't mind it. It was pretty good I thought. I'll agree that it's no where near as good as say LOVE or O or Phantom. or even Human Nature, but it was pretty good. The tickets are expensive so I'm not sure I'd say they were worth it. But, I thought it was pretty good.

coventry uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Viva elvis cirque de soleil show

i went to see this show within its first couple of weeks .....and i was blown away it was fantastic , worth getting the vip seats