We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidential Limosine One Way

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manitoba
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Presidential Limosine One Way

Does anyone have any info on this? We would like to do this on Sunday evening....From Airport to hotel....

Thank You........

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,653 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

What is it that you want to know? Total cost is $67 plus tip. I always book online, where you can list a stop if you want to make one.

The driver meets us at baggage check, helps with our bags, gives a rose to each lady, and we have a bottle of champagne for the ride.

We only book one way, as my wife doesn't like taking the limo to the airport.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,093 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

I've booked a similar one way (airport to hotel) for my trip in Oct.

I paid $69 excluding tip for the stretch limo including a bottle of champagne and a rose for the ladies.

You can book it online - just click on the reservations tab on the website

http://www.presidentiallimolv.com/

Once booked you will get an email confirmation with a reservation number which you can use to access the reservation in case you need to change it due to flight schedule changes.

TomC

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

I did the SUV and it was $59. The driver was very nice and the ride was enjoyable. I gave my credit card number beforehand and although it said I would be billed at the time I book, I wasn't billed until the ride (a hold for the amount plus a little more was put on my credit card two days before though.)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

Yes, last March I reserved a limo from Presidential to celebrate my Mom's 90th birthday. As referenced above, they met us in baggage claim with a big sign, customized it to say Happy Birthday Ruth! There were roses for the ladies and champagne and sparkling cider inside. Since none of us had ever stopped at the famous Las Vegas sign at the other end of the Strip, (from where we were staying) he stopped there for about 20 minutes, we took photos and he drove us on to the hotel. It was around $69.00 and we were more than pleased with everything. Very professional. (we cabbed it back to the airport 4 days later).

Edited: 07 July 2011, 01:52
Chicoutimi, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

I've booked a limo from Presidential last sunday when I arrived at the airport. It was perfect! Our driver Ralph was really nice and his stretch limo was really clean! He was waiting for us with a big sign and help us with our luggages.

Very professional and I will do it again on my next trip to vegas.

Indiana
Level Contributor
311 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

We did one way also, it was fun

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

Thanks for the info...

We always feel like we are herded when we have to get in the taxi lines...After a dogsled trip from the Yukon to Vancouver..then a flight to Vegas....I think we can afford the cost and the reduced stress!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
686 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

Yukon,

Your attitude is close to ours when concerning airport transportation. As we enter into the final leg of travel to our strip hotel, a limo from Presidential is a non-negotiable! We want, we need, we deserve that bottle of bubbly! Those icy bottles of H2O and that one red rose! Damn it! And the stress reduction that comes from knowing that a limo driver will NEVER tunnel you...well golly, Wally...that is just swell.

California
Level Contributor
624 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

I am planning on reserving Presidential for my trip in August just from the airport to the hotel. Last time, we booked ODS through Cosmopolitan. They were great but no bubbly or roses but he did stop at the liquor store. Anyways from then, I dont think I will ever take a taxi from the airport. It was stressfree. I am sorry those taxis stink. I dont mind taking a taxi while on the strip. I am planning on getting the suv. Does that $59 charge also include the tip? Tip is 20% right?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,653 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Presidential Limosine One Way

Lovely: The base rate is $59 but there is also a fuel surcharge. This used to be $8, but I've seen people say it is now $10, bringing the total to $69.

You can make a seperate post or do a search about tipping the driver, but I believe you will find that most of us consider the minimum tip to be $20. And we always increase this if the driver is helpful and recruited to take pictures.