We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Went To a Party in Las Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Went To a Party in Las Vegas

Hey I went to this party in the city of Las Vegas it was cool had lots of fun met good people.Stayed at Caesars spelled the right way and Cosmo.

That sums it up hope it was easy to read.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

You went to a party? I'd love to hear every detail. :) And please tell me how awesome everyone was.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

I went to the same party, I met some new friends, you were very kind to all. I love your to the point TR. thanks for taking time to write a TR.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

I am glad you had fun at the party. Where was it?

so cal
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

Did you meet anyone there? Were they nice? Did you go dancing?

Edited: 07 July 2011, 02:46
Cornwall, New York
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

Tell me more, I missed this party and would love to hear more details!!!!

People, drinks, hotel rooms, food, gambling, more on the people, drinks and the partying!!!! More, More, More PLEASE!!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

You rock Kidkind, you and Sharon and Glinda!!!! I had such a great time hanging with you and need to do it again.

Love your report.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

Hey! I went to that party, too! I didn't get tunneled on the way there, I didn't have to use the $20 trick to get a decent room, I didn't smuggle drinks to the pool, I didn't have 5 people in my room, I didn't find any bedbugs, I didn't get stabbed on a bridge, but I DID meet up with a lot of fun people. You being one of them. Nice, brief TR, Kid! Goldfish rule!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

KidKind’s Kinda Krazy Sumfest Report 6/25-7/2 Caesars Cosmo Part1

About a year ago I started reading about this big meet up in Las Vegas. Being a TA junky but not posting a ton I realized that a lot of the people attending this event were people who I had read posts from and I had grown to enjoy immensely . So I decided that trip number 16 to Las Vegas for me would be to meet this awesome cast of charecters. 2B your awesome and I thank you for coming up with this amazing journey. Glinda, Coach and myself can’t thank all of the organizers enough!

I departed on SAT with Coach and Glinda on Virgin America from JFK. Nice flight I love flying Virgin, we landed at about 12;30 PM Vegas time. My host from Caesars had sent a limo for us so we loaded up that bad boy and set out for my home away from home. Glinda had not been to Vegas since 1998 so we took her up the Strip to see all the changes. Plus it was a good excuse to open up the bottle of champagne in there for that good Ol first Vegas drink.

Checked in At Caesars had two rooms in Palace a nice King size with a great view for mom and a really nice suite for me and Coach. Room was awesome overlooked the pool and having two bathrooms proved to be nice over the next 5 days. Caesars always takes care of me and it’s one of my favorite places in the world. Now I had made reservations for Il Mulino in the forum shops for dinner so I knew that I had to get some gambling in first. Hit my favorite machine Goldfish 2 popped a Hundo in ordered a Heineken from the waitress and I was back!

Dinner was at 6 in Il Mulino. I love it here in NY and AC so I was pretty jacked about it being our first meal in Vegas. Simply put it was outstanding. Everything was delicious and top notch from the moment you walk in the door. I had the Veal special, and it was perfect. A couple bottles of Santa Margarita and I was feeling awesome. Gambling with mom Glinda was nice to mom and me must be the name, and then it was off to Harrahs to meet up with JACKTARLOVER, and Dad ofT Double Diamond,and LoveLasVegascanada. We had a great time chatting drinking and just the buzz of Vegas on a Saturday night. It was the perfect start to an awesome trip. I headed back to my room at Caesars to watch some Movies that I had to pay for dang some people get luckier than me.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

Here is some L<3ve, will you post more please? ;)

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
7,119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Went To a Party in Las Vegas

I'll never forget that Sat night, it's just too bad we didn't get to spend more time together. I could drink and gamble with you anytime in Vegas.