We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celine Dion Seats

Victoria BC
Level Contributor
138 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Celine Dion Seats

I see on ticketmaster you are able to pick your seats directly from the map....what are good seats?? Are orchestra beside the Diamond VIP seats any good?? What about a difference from the $250 to the $375 sections? Anyone sit in nosebleed??

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celine Dion Seats

Several years ago, I sat in the nosebleed section, 2nd balcony, and it was good but not great. The last two times, I sat in the rear orchestra and the seats were very good. Also very good was the first row of the loge.

I believe that anywhere in the orchestra, middle sections, would be best.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celine Dion Seats

I agree that all the seats are good. I sat in the rear orchestra for her latest show, and the seats were great. they were close to center. I've sat in several places for various shows. I like being in the rear orchestra. I sat in the front row for Jerry Seinfeld and those were great seats, but I'm usually not able to get them by the time I get on Ticketmaster. I don't like sitting further back than the rear orchestra if I can help it. The seats higher up and further back are fine, but I like to be a little closer when possible. The sound it great though. I'd sit anywhere if that's what I needed to do. Enjoy the show. I did.

3. Re: Celine Dion Seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 23:16