We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entrance to Four Seasons?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Entrance to Four Seasons?

We are staying at Four Seasons in about a week and renting a car. I have stayed at MB and TheHotel but not Four Seasons.

Can someone tell me where the entrance is to FS? Does it share the same drive/entrance as MB and TheHotel (off Hacienda) or is there a separate drive/entrance (off LV Blvd.)? Oh, and yes, I know there is a valet parking fee at FS and plan to use their entrance and their valet parking.

Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,485 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entrance to Four Seasons?

Four Seasons has there own seperate entrance on the other side of the property, closer to their convention area. But I don't usually rent a car in Las Vegas, so I can't tell you exactly where to trun in from the Strip.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,031 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entrance to Four Seasons?

It is south of the main entrance...and it is called...wait for it... Four Seasons Drive. So when you are coming from the airport car rental facility, just take your 3 rights to get on the Strip, go straight up the strip and take a left onto Four Seasons Drive.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Entrance to Four Seasons?

That's a clever name for the entrance of the Four Seasons.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entrance to Four Seasons?

Thanks Wramwinds! Just the info. I was looking for. Now, I just hope I can remember the name of the road! ;)

Edited: 09 July 2011, 21:11
5. Re: Entrance to Four Seasons?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 11:20