We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Florida
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a week with my favorite person in my favorite place doing my favorite things over the long Memorial Day weekend – talk about luck…

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
61. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Another great TR! I'm glad you like Stripburger, (I value your opinion even though I've never you.) I plan on using a certificate there in Sept. LOVE, well I'm going to see that show as well in Sept. for my first time.. a LOVE virgin. I'm sure it'll be great! You're just as smooth as those BL's, bud, I tried that $20 tip at Mirage and had to pay for the upgrade! I'm still learning..;) I'll be marrying the love of my life in Sept and agree it's great to talk with someone who is in love and has been for many years. Thanks for another great TR. Later, G!

Florida
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Starla, Somebody had to just go there. CLASSIC.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

I loved it. :)

Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
751 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Another great TR, Gator! Thanks for sharing....and although I'm not a lesbian, I have a crush on your wife!!

somewhereinOhio
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
65. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

For the nosebleeds - Ayr Gel (from the cough/cold aisle) start using it when you land if not sooner, morning and night til you leave! Q-tip or fingertip squish some in your nose and massage around!

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
496 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Thanks for such an entertaining trip report

California
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
67. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Thank you Gator! I've printed out your report (sorry trees) and I'll take it on my flight to Vegas - this weekend -(already read all the great Sumfest reports). It will take some discipline not to read it beforehand!

Romeoville, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Gator, another great TR, so glad you shared it with us. Love your report on LOVE, Even tho I have yet to see it, I can almost feel the music with the way you describe it.

Thanks again for spending the time to share with us.

London
Level Contributor
778 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
69. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

Oh Gator, I don't care how you write your reports.......as long as you continue to do so! I love reading each and every one. Sounds like you and Mrs Gator had a fab trip (again) despite your bloody nose. Thanks so much for posting.

Jo x

70. Re: My Favorite Things… A Belated Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2015, 20:42