We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Springs Area
Level Contributor
587 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

I've been thinking a bit outside the box for dining options for my sisters and I during our upcoming LV stay. I read reviews for Addiction restaurant, most of which are glowing. I'm drawn to the more subdued dining spots, and have a good idea of the vibe there. I was wondering if any of you have gone, did you like it, and was it packed/empty? Thoughts please!

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

It was empty when we went. 1 table during happy hour. Food was alright but not much to choose from. The drinks were good. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back but if your near the hard rock it may be an option.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

If you do decide to go, check out restaurant.com, Addiction usually has a certificate there.

Palm Springs Area
Level Contributor
587 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

Thanks superk. I like to try the obscure, lesser known places - sometimes they turn out to be the best. Maybe we'll go in for happy hour to get a taste of the place: )

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

Obviously living here, we generally do off strip places as well. If you have any questions about any other specific place let me know. I agree off the beaten path are usually the best.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

superk5, would love to know your favorites and recommendations as well. We are always looking for something different when we visit Vegas. Thank you.

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

My favorites are all off strip.

Breakfast is one of our favorites. Maple tree cafe at spring mtn and jones. Only open until 3. Has a lot of new England favorites. Babycakes at buffalo and smoke ranch. Fantastic selection of pancakes and not overwhelming like hash house. Off course egg and I and egg works are a great standby. There's a couple around town.

Italian would be the pasta shop at horizon ridge and Carnegie. The chef makes his pasta fresh. We always get the artichoke appetizer when available. Chicago joes is downtown on fourth st. Very small, probably 10 tables. Just solid Italian and always packed for lunch. Our newest find is bratalian on eastern and horizon ridge. A Carla pelligrino restaurant. She is from rao's. The meatballs rock and so does the fried zucchini appetizer.

Todds unique dining is our celebration go to place. Green valley and sunset. We never get the same thing twice. We always see something new we want to try.

Twin creeks at the silverton for steaks. We hang at the bar and the bartender Rob makes some fantastic drinks.

Raku at spring mtn near Chinatown is a Japanese tapas place. There is a new place called kyara at jones and the 215 that is supposed to be just as good but a little more reasonably priced. Haven't tried that yet.

The cafe at the springs preserve is a wolfgang puck place that has a great view and relaxing atmosphere. I believe it is mostly for lunch. That is more for the relaxing get away from the strip feel.

I must stop now, my phone keeps saying low battery. I could honestly keep going. If you have a specific place in mind, please ask. I want to keep these local places going but I can't do it alone:)

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

Thank you, I will save your post.

8. Re: Addiction Restaurant in Rumor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:17