We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas Balloon Rides

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Vegas Balloon Rides

One of the groupons today is for a hot air balloon ride from Vegas Balloon Rides. Has anyone used this company? They have a no refund policy, so I want to get some reviews before I purchase. Thanks!

Lee, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

bump

Chicago, Illinois
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

+1 Anyone?

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

Never really seen anyone report on one, so I did a search and here's a few answers I saw from November:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k405157…

halifax, west...
Level Contributor
486 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

i was going to buy a groupon for this a few months ago but was put off by the no refunds. You can get some pretty windy days in vegas so i didnt want to spend time finding out every day if the ride would go ahead as you cant plan the rest of your trip

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

I called the company and they verified the no refund. If they have to cancel they will try to reschedule during your stay. If they can't they will extend your certificate. They also said it's transferable if you want to sell it.

I'm thinking that I don't want to have to try and sell it if we can't use it, so probably not going to get it.

McKinney, Texas, USA
Level Contributor
160 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k445983…

Ask for the pilot "doug", he's awesome!

Edited: 21 July 2011, 05:09
Regina, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

I am planning to go later this week. Next week I will try and provide some feedback on our experience.

8. Re: Vegas Balloon Rides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 09:17