We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noras cuisine

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Topic
Noras cuisine

Has anyone ever been to the Italian Noras cuisine on West Flamingo Rd? Was it any good? someone told me it was worth a trip to, but I wanted to get more opinions. I know it's off strip etc but we've been to Vegas a few times so want to venture further this time.

Mentioned in this post
Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,622 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,110 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
914 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noras cuisine

Went there last year, it was good! I had lasagna. Wife had baked Spagetti. It was more of a locals place but it was packed! We were treated there by my uncle who who lives in vegas, so he def knows the good spots!

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
31 posts
652 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noras cuisine

Here is my review of Nora's almost year ago. Oct.2010

We've been to Nora's several times over the years and most of the time we've had good food there. Last year our meal was below average and we wondered if this was the start of a trend down. We wanted to give it one more try this time in Vegas and went there on a Thursday night. I made reservations as it's been quite full in the past but when we got there it was half full at best. Maybe it's the economy or maybe Thursday night. Who knows.

Anyway, the 4 of us split the antipasto salad and had 4 different entrees. All were quite good for the price. We had their lasagna, shrimp scampi, chicken carciofi and pasta cabonara. We can recommend any of these.

The only quibble we had was the wine. It came late to the table and wasn't chilled properly.

One thing we all like to do is sit at the bar before dinner and have a cocktail. Their bar liquors are all upscale brands. My husband likes Tanqueray gin and that's their bar gin. They also have delicious homemade potato chips at the bar. Yummy.

Nora's is a few miles west of the strip but worth the cab ride. We've never had a problem getting a cab there either.

I think we will be going again this Oct.

Enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Noras cuisine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 05:16