We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

Minneapolis...
2 posts
Save Topic
4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

Hi does anyone know which hotel this could be - here is the description from Bookit.com:

This popular resort is located just blocks from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip on Flamingo Blvd. With exciting gaming, exquisite dining and all day pool parties and nightlife all under one roof, you might not want to even leave for The Strip. In fact, it is this resort`s famous party scene that people come to experience when in Vegas! This Trendy 4.5 Star Resort offers the best of both worlds, combining spicy nightlife with a private retreat for you to relax and unwind by day then party all night long. Stay where celebrities and those who party like celebs hang out!

This Mystery Resort surrounds you with sensational dining, hot nightlife, and all-night action packed gaming. At the end of the day, you can escape into the plush comfort of your room or suites and marvel at the neon-views of the fabulous Vegas Strip.

DINE! Indulge in a variety of dining delights at a number of ultra posh on-site restaurants. Tantalize your taste buds with culinary masterpieces ranging from Steaks, Seafood, Asian cuisine, Italian or authentic New Mexican dishes.

PLAY! Housing some of the most famous night clubs and bars in all of Vegas you will find it hard to even think about sleeping with this Mystery Resort action right at your disposal! Your party fantasies quickly become a reality with 5 major hot spots that will create memories that last long after your trip!

GAME! Get your game on - Vegas never sleeps and neither does the gaming action! Put your luck to the test and push your skill with table games, slots, poker, or bet on races and sporting events.

INDULGE! Party in ultimate style at a pool oasis stretching across 2 acres! This pool scene is renowned for their live concerts, famous DJs and pool area bars. Step up your private pool party experience in a decked out cabana, designed to impress!

Are you in the mood for much desired pampering? Take advantage of the on-site spa with everything from facials, massages and more! After all you work and play hard and deserve to treat yourself!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

Is it just me or has bookit been spamming the TA boards lately with self promotion threads like this, from posters with this being their first post?

Edited: 21 July 2011, 04:56
california
Level Contributor
893 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

This hotel is definitely The HardRock Hotel. The giveaway is that they are blocks from the Strip and they have pool parties.

Minneapolis...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

Hi this is a genuine post I swear! Myself and a my travel buddy will be in Vegas in September and are looking at booking our hotel now and this came up on one of the searches. Not sure how else to convince you that it's genuine but I have belonged to tripadvisor for years and years, but yes this is my first post.

Thanks

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,689 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

I have a question, and I'm being serious:

Obviously you think this is a good deal or you wouldn't be considering it. What makes you think so? If you don't know for sure which hotel it is how would you know if it's a good price or not?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

"This hotel is definitely The HardRock Hotel"

Hard Rock is on Paradise, not Flamingo.

And it's Flamingo Road, not Blvd. I'm not certain I'd trust any company not professional enough to get street names correct.

california
Level Contributor
893 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

Hi Blagger,

If this isnt Hard Rock..it's likely the Westin. It's a couple blocks from the Strip and it's on Flamingo. They also have a nice pool

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,689 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

My guess would be Palms or Palms Place. But if that was where I wanted to stay I would find a way to book it directly.

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

Booking a mystery hotel in vegas is serious gambling with little chance of winning. Worst bet in Vegas.

Seekonk, Mass
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 4.5 Star Celebrity Mystery Resort through Bookit.com

Could be The Palms (most likely)

Nobody mentioned the Rio....

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,390 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply