We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

We saw The Carrot Top show 3 yrs ago. We will be back in Vegas in October and I was curious if the show changes at all or would it be the same?

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

I have read that he updates his material pretty often according to what's happening in the world. ??? Don't know for sure. We plan to see his show in August. I didn't think I'd like him at first, but he gets really good reviews on this forum so we are going to see him.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

I saw him last September and the majority of the material was relevant to current news and celebrities. It definitely was not the same show you saw three years ago.

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

Great! I loved him when we saw him last, will definitely see him again then.

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

For someone who has gone recently....does the show still have the water/rain effects from the ceiling??

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

Just went to see CT last Monday, but he ended up cancelling the show 5 minutes into it because he was sick and was having trouble breathing. Out of that 5 minutes, some of the stuff was the same as I have seen before (have seen his show twice before), but there was some new stuff as well. But seriously, he is constantly changing things in his show, so no 2 shows are the same. You will definitely enjoy it again, even if you had seen it 3 months ago.

As for the water/rain effects, not sure what you are talking about. Are you sure you are thinking of the Carrot Top show???

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

Yeah, when we went 3 yrs ago he had a rain effect. Someone warned us about it so we based our seats to get the least wet. It wasn't a gush of water, just a misting, but I am not into geting wet at all when I am seeing a show. :-)

7. Re: Carrot Top Show - Does it change?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 23:17