We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey
Level Contributor
479 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

Has anyone seen these tickets offered on tix4tonight? I realize it's a new show but, you never know. Thanks

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

Yes - I got tickets at tix4tonight for Jabbawokees when I saw them in February.

Be aware that Monte Carlo will call booth may assign you a seat in the very back of the theater - and I mean last row. I went to the show solo put with 10-15 other people sitting in the back row with 6 empty rows of seats in front of us. Twice people asked the usher in that area if they could move to an empty row and they were declined. Maybe they wanted a "tip" or maybe they have some strict rules I don't know about.

In any case, even being in the last row of the theater the show was amazing. I don't think the view was bad at all. Just kind of rude that we all had to sit shoulder to shoulder when we could have easily spread out and been more comfortable.

Jersey
Level Contributor
479 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

Thanks Alice. That is pretty rude of MC to do that. Were the tickets a true half off, plus fee of course?

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,474 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

The tickets aren't half off for that show. It's maybe 25% off. I kinda wish we had gone straight to the box office day of. I have a feeling the tickets would have been about the same.

In our case, we bought the second tier seats. We were off to the side a bit but on the floor with a good view.

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
915 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

If you stay at the Monte Carlo the concierge has deals on tickets and you probably won't be in the last row.

Jersey
Level Contributor
479 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

Thanks guys. We are staying at the MC so I'll check at the desk and the concierge to see what they have to offer. Everyone enjoy the show?

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,474 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

Absolutely! It was a fabulous. Sort of CDS show for people who hate CDS. They are being replaced by BMG at MC so please make sure your check them out before the fall.

Jersey
Level Contributor
479 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

Thanks Leo. BMG is one of the other show we want to see. Travelzoo has $65 tickets. One of the days we were thinking of attending had seats available in the poncho zone. Nice, but too close I think.

8. Re: Jabawockeez tickets at tix4tonight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 23:18