We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spearmint rhino

calgary
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Topic
spearmint rhino

Is there a way to not take the limo and get in for free. I heard if you go in the back door its free

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spearmint rhino

I heard if you go in the back door its free::::::::::::::

I heard that is double??

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: spearmint rhino

LOL wow that one caught me off guard!!!

North carolina
Level Contributor
941 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spearmint rhino

you might have to grease the doorman though otherwise you might not get through...

...what? was that too dirty?

Toronto
Level Contributor
935 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spearmint rhino

Rippers are a waste of time in Vegas. Spend your money at the pool parties. 1000000000000 times better investment!

They are way better in Toronto or Niagara Falls, Ontatio.

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spearmint rhino

c'mon...he left that one wide open......

Bwhahahhahaha way too many jokes from that one post.....

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: spearmint rhino

We took a cab last time to the backdoor and they let us in for free, but we had to pay the cab. The cabbie took us to the front door first and acted like he didn't know about the back door... because he gets a kickback.

After a while he relented and took us around back where we paid him. He was pretty upset about it though.

Also, we did call and tell them that we were coming and how many and that we didn't want to wait for a limo... that we'd find our own way there. I didn't do the talking so I don't know the conversation that took place, but you might as well give a call and let them know what's up.

calgary
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: spearmint rhino

yea i just talked to my buddy from Ontario and he agrees with you pool party it is!

Toronto
Level Contributor
935 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: spearmint rhino

Rippers is the biggest rip off in Vegas.... Who pays hundreds of dollars to watch girls dance with their panties ON? Come to Canada... Fully nude and booze is served.... Take your money and spend it at a pool party... you'll have a way better time, chicks are "free" and you'll possibly leave STD free! Woop Woop!

Toronto
Level Contributor
935 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: spearmint rhino

Check out: forums.jackcolton.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2 for more info.

calgary
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: spearmint rhino

Dont forget about the backdoor kids lol ......its free