We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
481 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

I heard that the Peep Show has a very strict no camera policy and Celine Dion (in her old shows) didn't allow cameras either. I was wondering if anything has changed.

Are cameras still banned from Celine Dion concerts? Is it a strict policy where they check your bags and take your camera away or are you allowed to take pictures before and after the show but not during the performance?

Ballyclare, United...
Level Contributor
1,904 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

I wouldn't think Peep show would allow you to be snapping away at nearly naked girls, as much as it might sound like a good idea.

I would also assume the rules haven't changed for Celine but maybe someone who has been recently can answer that. When we went they did take the camera.

Did you check on the website it may give you some info there?

mpo

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

Peep show was a big no in December. Must have heard it from the bouncers about 10 times whilst waiting to go in!

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

Was there On Wednesday and they were very strict on cameras and I saw security warning people whO tried to take pics with there phone..... Don't worry they have tons of Celine merchandise they would love to all u

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

Was there On Wednesday and they were very strict on cameras and I saw security warning people whO tried to take pics with there phone..... Don't worry they have tons of Celine merchandise they would love to Sell u

Vancouver
Level Contributor
481 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

So with Celine Dion. Do they take your camera bag away or do they let you take it into the venue and just warn you not to take pictures while the performance is on? I wouldn't mind taking pictures of the venue and not the performance itself. Otherwise I'll just leave my camera in the hotel room to avoid worrying about my camera.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,738 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

Haven't been to Celine specifically, but been to Garth, Elton John, and a couple others. They make announcements, but don't take cameras away. During the performance, they were pulling people out who were taking pictures and making them erase the pics. If it happened again, they were removed from the show.

Truth be told, unless you're bringing in a big SLR with a really large lens, you're not likely to get a very worthwhile picture during the shows anyway.

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

I was at Celine in March. They were glancing in bags, but not taking cameras away. They did tell people to put them away, even just taking pictures of the theater before the show, but they didn't take them away.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

My wife had two iPads in her back pack and they mad her check her bag

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
753 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

Just to show you the difference with performers. I saw Rod Stewart last November and he encouraged you to take pictures. Even invited you up on stage for pictures. Now that's fan friendly. Also he put on a great show. Unlike the others he's not full of himself.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,738 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Camera Policy at Celine Dion and Peep Show

Okay, I'll bite. Two ipads? Your wife must do some SERIOUS multitasking!