We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night clubs for for young first timers, confused?

Manchester
Level Contributor
88 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Night clubs for for young first timers, confused?

Hi I have just booked two weeks in Vegas leaving 31st of August woooo! No doubt this will not be my first and last post.

Ive been reading lot's of posts so have learnt so much already, many thanks. However I am still unsure about which night clubs to visit? My partner and I are both 21 (students) wanted to go some where nice but not to expensive (our trip is on a budget) I have seen the night club packages you can buy are these worth it? Will we have to que and pay lot's of money to get into the clubs? Are all the good clubs on the strip?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Toronto
Level Contributor
935 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night clubs for for young first timers, confused?

forums.jackcolton.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Has all the info you need!

Manchester
Level Contributor
88 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night clubs for for young first timers, confused?

Thank you thats perfect! Answered all my questions :)

3. Re: Night clubs for for young first timers, confused?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 17:16