We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

Hi,

My fiance and I have decided to run away and get married in Vegas on Aug 18. One of the add-ons that the company provides is a 1 hour photo shoot at a location on the strip. Does anyone have any reccomendations regarding which hotel has the best scenery for this? I'm more of a flowers and fountains girl than neon lights.

Right now, I'm considering Bellagio, but it's been a few years since I've been out to Vegas and I'm wondering if there's somewhere better.

Thanks!

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

I would imagine the photographer will be will very knowledgeable about locations. In addition, lots of hotels may not let professional photographers set up on their property and take photos.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
5,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

Bellagio would be my suggestion. You've got the fountains outside and the conservatory inside.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,688 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

"Best location on the strip for post wedding photos"

The Bedroom!

Sorry, Friday afternoon, a little punchy, couldn't resist!

Nevada
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

mgg, did you have a rough week dude?

I hope you get some much needed rest over the weekend.

You sound stressed.

Nevada
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

The Bellagio sounds perfect. They also have a beautiful pool area for photos.

Edited: 29 July 2011, 21:16
Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

There is a beautiful little gazebo on the Flamingo grounds. It's just right for wedding pictures. It's in the back. Some people get married there. Congratulations!

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,688 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

Just an FYI, and the company you're working with will probably know this. Most hotels do an extensive wedding business, and have entire departments dedicated to is. As such, there are often restrictions into having off site photographers doing a lot of set-up on property. So, if you get your heart set on a site, you might want to check with the photographer, or even the property to get the okay in advance.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to avoid letting the photographer in the bedroom, but the Bellagio was currently my first choice. The place that's setting everything up said they haven't had issues using hotel grounds for photos.

It doesn't necessarily need to be fountains and flowers, but I am looking for something like that... the pillars at Caesars might be nice too. Just not pictures in front of the Vegas sign, etc.

9. Re: Best location on the strip for post wedding photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 16:18