We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just upgraded to the Go Room!!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Queensbury, NY
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
just upgraded to the Go Room!!

I'm so excited. My trip is one week away and I just got my email from Flamingo to upgrade to the Go Room for 30 bucks a night. She noted in my reservation that we really wanted a strip view and actually noted what room we had last time. I'm praying we get it again...it was so nice!!

This is going to be the longest week EVER!!!

Orange, California
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

Cool beans. We are going to be neighbors, lol.

I got an email to upgrade to an Executive room, but after a board search, it just looks like a bigger standard room on the top floor. 10 dollars extra per night, passed on it.

Yep, it's gonna be a long week. See you at the B on Monday.

Queensbury, NY
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

We had an executive room last time. The view was amazing.

Orange, California
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

Steph? Which would you prefer, the GO or the executive? View not too important to me. Would rather have the more updated room.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,786 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

Good for you steph, I hope you enjoy your long deserved vacation...don't miss the little ones too much, lol.

Queensbury, NY
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

I believe the executive was just a larger version of the Go Room. If you look at the building, the upper few floor jut out a bit more than the lower ones, so I guess it adds some square footage. But I have only stayed there once and have nothing to compare it to. We got a free upgrade last time we went because of the person in front of us being so horrible to the check in girl. We were next in line for her and we were nice...so she upgraded us from the standard comp to the Go Room with a View on the executive floor. Pays to be pleasant to people!!! LOL!!!

Orange, California
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

I am suppose to have a GO view room as it is. Some recent threads talked of getting bumped back to standard, but this is a midweek stay, so not really concerned. Never had an issue with the standard anyway.

Really interested to see how bad or good the pool scene is, based on recent reviews.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

Great for you Steph!

No doubt longest week ever, but hang in there for your much needed adult vacation!!

Queensbury, NY
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

I'm also curious to se how the pool is. When we went last time, we paid to get into the small Go Pool because there were no chairs elsewhere. Now that they swiched it around, I wonder how it's going to work? I'm willing to pay to get in to avoid children...LOL! I love kids..have 4 of them..but if I didn't see a single child while in Vegas it wouldn't bother me a bit!

Level Contributor
809 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

Steph, you will love the GO room, at least I did and will do again in September....Love the comfy beds, has a safe, nice shower and tv in the bathroom (hubs loves that one)... Has a nice little fridge enough to put drinks and a few munchies in it... The tv was a flat screen tv (not that I used it much, except for late night and early morning)...I had a great time the last time...Nice score on the upgrade!!!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,106 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: just upgraded to the Go Room!!

Good for you! Nobody deserves a vacation more than a MOM. Have a great time.