We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

Belgium
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
"Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

Hello,

We booked some tickets for Phantom of the Opera (Venetian). Because we are from abroad, we could only do this by the Will Call pickup system. The site quotes: Some may not be open until an hour prior to event time, while others may be open during regular business hours every day. Some buildings advise patrons to arrive very early to pick up tickets to avoid long lines.

Because our Vegas time is rather short, maybe some advice: can I pick up the tickets the day before or only one hour before show?

ps: we are not staying in Venetian

Thanks

Greetings,

BBB

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: "Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

I've personally picked up "will call" for this show days ahead of time. You will have no problems.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

You can pick up your tickets at any of the box offices in Venetian or Palazzo on any day, so long as you show your photo ID.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

Done all my show tickets by will call and went at ALL different times from 3 days before and 1 hour before . Nothing to worry about .

Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

I just called the box office and confirmed they are open every day from 9:30 am until 10:00 pm for both sales and Will-call pick-up.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,023 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

Also make sure you bring the credit card you used to purchase the tickets - many places want this, too, in addition to your ID.

Alberta
Level Contributor
669 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

What I'd do is go to the box office 2 or 3 hours before the show and pick up the tickets. The Venetian and Palazzo have great shops and all kinds of restaurants you can check out before the show.

7. Re: "Will Call" ticket-pick-up: any advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 06:15