We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

21st birthday - best nights to go out and what clubs?

Warrington, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
21st birthday - best nights to go out and what clubs?

Me and my friend are travelling to Las Vegas at the end of August to celebrate both of our 21st birthdays and we were wondering where are the best affordable places to go on a night out? Not looking for bottle service or anything VIP, just a good place to drink and dance. Preferably not paying over $10 per drink either as we are on a budget. We are staying from Saturday to the next Saturday so any night is an option!

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 21st birthday - best nights to go out and what clubs?

Probably not going to find a club in Vegas that has $10 drinks, they are more like $12-$15 each depending on what you get.

Pick a club that sounds appealing to you and get on a guestlist. Popular clubs right now are XS, Tryst, Marquee and Tao.

Check out www.jackcolton.com for contact info.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 21st birthday - best nights to go out and what clubs?

Bump..

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 21st birthday - best nights to go out and what clubs?

Me and my mate have just got back from Vegas and only tried XS. I say tried we waited 2 hours in a queue and gave up. Then again we were two lads (when girls get in very easy) however it was only half 10 and a Thursday. You will find it difficult to find many clubs open Mon - Wed.

We loved Revolution at the Mirage. Open from Wed - Sun until 4am. Drinks are reasonable, on a Saturday night $20 in and a free drink when you go around 11pm. Play mostly chart, RnB and a few mash ups so it's good to dance to. Its considered a lounge but really it's just the sort of average sized club you get back at home.

Depends whether you are after the big club scene.

4. Re: 21st birthday - best nights to go out and what clubs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 13:16