We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
495 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

Anyone familiar with The Joint at the Hard Rock for concerts? There are a couple of options for concerts, including general admission standing, reserved table, and reserved balcony seats.

Any opinions on whether the more expensive tables are worth it? How big is the venue-would the balcony seats be too far to see the performers on the stage?

Any thoughts/opinions would be much appreciated.

Knoxville, Tennessee
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

I saw No Doubt at The Joint in 2009. I stood in line all day because I like front row for concerts lol but it's a fairly small venue and it didn't really look like there would be a bad view from anywhere.

USA
Level Contributor
939 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

I saw the Santana show there last year (awesome show, by the way) and it is a nice, somewhat smallish and intimate venue. There is a balcony (I believe it is all around the sides and back (but not behind the stage). The floor seats are folding chairs (a bit tight, squeezed together as close as can be with the rows leaving barely room for longer legs like mine.) The standing room area is in the very back by the bar. I would likely recommend any seats but the standing seats. All the floor seats (where we sat) were good seats and the balcony seemed like good seats as well.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

I agree with LoveTravel. Any seat, even a folding chair, for me is better than standing the whole show. Some people stand so you'll have to stand some to be able to see probably. I'd want to be pretty close. I, too, saw Santana there and it was great. I wouldn't have wanted to be really far back, but the sound is good so you could hear well and enjoy anywhere, I think.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
495 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

Thanks for the responses, everyone. Does anyone have any information about the table seating? It's called "Reserved Table/First Come First Serve Seating." Not sure what this means.Do you get an assigned seat and have to sit with other people at a table, or is it more like a bar and you turn around to watch the show?

Anyone know?

Marietta GA
Level Contributor
156 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

I had seats at a table there twice. They were reserved though, not first come first served. It included free drinks and cocktail service. The view was awesome! We did share the table with other people once. The tables are above the stage so you look down onto it.

6. Re: Seating at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 04:17