We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planet Hollywood westgate towers

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
277 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Planet Hollywood westgate towers

Has anyone stayed here? Looking at staying in may 2012 with my partner and another couple in a two bedroom suite.

Stayed at the luxor in april but looking for something more luxurious this time around as my friends are Vegas virgins!

Many thanks in advance!

Jess

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,888 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

The PH Towers are very nice, and a definite step up from the Luxor. It is connected to PH through the Miracle Mile Shops. Be advised that it is a timeshare property and some of the things that a normal hotel offers aren't always offered here. Maid service doesn't happen every day unless you ask for it and things like this. But, it is luxurious property

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
277 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

Thanks for your help. £1448 for a 2 bed suite for 7 nights in may is what I'm looking at ATM seems a decent price to me?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,888 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

If I knew how much that was in USD, I could tell you if it's a good deal or not, lol.

Maine
Level Contributor
731 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

I will be there 9/7.....and will post on the rooms and service. I am a bit of a snob on those 2 things, first time staying here.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,300 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

I can only say that my neices and nephew went to Las Vegas for the first time July 7th. Their parents own a timeshare there. I don't know what happened, but when they arrived, they were turned away, as they were "overbooked". Bear in mind, that was with a reservation. I still don't understand the "reservation" part when you own a timeshare. I would think that you have a "block" of time that you can trade. Maybe I don't really understand it.

When I get more details, I will pass them along.

Good luck

VegasSue

Scotland
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

We stayed for 2 weeks in June/July, and house keeping came in every day. This was my first time at the PH Westgate, and won't be my last.

Dundee, Scotland
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

anyone who has stayed here how far in advance did you book? i'm going next august and would love to stay here but on the website it says no rooms available on selected date! surely it can't be full a year in advance?

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

No, they are just not booking that far in advance yet.

Dundee, Scotland
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

ahh ok thank you!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
465 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Planet Hollywood westgate towers

We own at Westgate vacation villa's in Florida & decided to switch our timeshare to Westgate Planet Hollywood. We have stayed at Polo towers time share previously. Hopefully we wont be dissapointed. It looks lovely.

Is it hard to get to the main strip?