We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

We have front row seats to see Garth at Wynn Las Vegas (we're also staying there). What is appropriate dress? I'm thinking white jeans, fancy top, and heels. My sister says designer fancy-schmanzy all the way. Help?!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
657 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

I think when you pay 250 bucks per ticket you can wear whatever you want haha. But plaid shirts and cowboy boots to dressing up and anything inbetween.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

Garth, honestly, will not care what you wear. Neither will anyone else. It is not like going to a nice restaurant and expecting a certain dress code.

I have been to four of his concerts and peeps are all over the place in what they wear.

By, the way, I had a first row seat the last time I saw him. He stands near the edge of the stage and so you will literally be about five feet from him. It is amazing.

Edited: 18 August 2011, 03:27
kc
Level Contributor
103 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

"Casual country"--

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

when we saw it, there was every dress style on the planet. dress up if you want, but dont expect to see the crowd all dressed up, far from it, but once the show starts, nobody cares what anyone is wearing. enjoy the show

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

Well all he will be wearing will be

Blue Jeans, Hoodie, baseball cap and roper boots !!

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

a$$-less chaps? jk!

I think your choice of outfit is appropriate. Crazy expensive, trendy, glitzy club clothes are the last thing I could think of wearing to a Garth Brooks concert. I'm sure a lot of people will be decked out in country gear! :)

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

its like any show- runs the gamit. you can also plan your dress on what type of meal you'll be having. the 3 usually tie in to each other.

front row- well done. I am a 100% believer that front row center is best- let others have their discounts and 2for1's. I exempt O and La Reve- but thats it. very jealous!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,009 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

Yes, the dress runs from shorts to glitter.

The night I saw GB I observed that his 'real' fans wore quite casual clothes, ie. jeans, normal t-shirts such as one would wear to an outdoor concert. Many other folks wore cowboy/girl hats and pointy toed cowboy/girl boots, with a lot of pressed denim. and Western shirts. In the front row there were some men wearing suits with their arms draped with much younger girls wearing Swarovski crusted micro dresses seemingly ready to impress.

Garth seems to only have eyes for Trisha, and he seems to adore his fans, so I would just wear what you're comfortable in. It's all about the music anyway--the show was wonderful!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
206 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

What you said you're going to wear is perfect but you didn't mention what your wife will be wearing. :-)

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Garth Brooks at Wynn Las Vegas

Wear whatever makes you comfortable, as a previous poster said, Garth will be in jeans and a ballcap and Trisha came out in jeans and a t-shirt the night we saw the show. Some were dressed up, others were in jeans. Whatever you wear, you will LOVE the show. It ranks right at the top of the list of the BEST shows I have ever seen, Vegas or anywhere and is well worth the $250 in admission!!