We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Hotel - Washing Line

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Hotel - Washing Line

Hello,

This might seem like a funny question but I need to know the answer.

I am off to Vegas on Wednesay for 2 weeks! YIPEE!!

Is there a line above the baths in the Paris Hotel?!

Or is there a laudrette local?! Its just I dont think I will be able to pack enough clothes for 2 weeks!!

Thank You

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,542 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

"Is there a line above the baths in the Paris Hotel?!"

I have never seen any washing lines above baths in any of the hotels in LV.

You could either take a piece of line to use whilst there or look up laundramats in the phone book to find the nearest one.

TomC

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

The tub/shower combo in the room that I stayed in at MGM had the clothesline feature, so while I have no clue if there's one in the Paris rooms it wouldn't be completely unlikely.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
670 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

Of all the different rooms I stayed in Paris, none of them had the laundry line.

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
904 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

I'm going for 2 weeks and find I can pack enough clothes without having to wash anything even with 23kgs weight restricction on luggage!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

I just looked at a bunch of pictures of the rooms at Paris, and it seems that all the bathrooms have the separate tub and shower feature, so not only will there not be a clothesline, there will not even be a shower curtain bar to throw anything over to dry.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

That's a great excuse to go clothes shopping, especially at the outlets - prices are so much cheaper than the UK. Whenever I've done washing in Vegas, I've just hung my clothes over the towel rail and put a bathmat underneath to catch the drips.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

I never had a clothesline in a Paris room.

You can wash things out in the sink, wring them out well , then hang them up using a hanger (or rail). Use a towel or bathmat to catch the drips.

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

Question of the day!! Never stayed in a hotel nor motel that had a clothesline. Actually I've never used a clothesline in my life!

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

My room at the Cosmopolitan had a washer and dryer......I almost wished I had laundry to do (not) just so I could give it a whirl, lol

Benbrook, Texas
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris Hotel - Washing Line

You could stay at the Cosmo and hang your clothes out to dry on the balcony :) Agree with Quaffed, good excuse to go shopping and with your currency so much stronger than the US Dollar, you can get some good deals.