We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Umbrellas at the Signature...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Umbrellas at the Signature...

I thought I read somewhere in this forum that you have to rent the umbrellas now. Is this true? If so, does anyone know the rates?

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

I couldn't find anything about umbrella charges at the Signature web site, but I found this on their web site. It appears that by calling the concierge, your question will be answered.

"For dinner, spa, show, or golf reservations, or any other requests, please contact signatureconcierge@lv.mgmgrand.com or 702.797.6016."

Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

Thanks, I looked on there website and couldn't find anything either. I figured since I thought I read it on this forum that someone might know. But I'll give them a call & see.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

Yes, the umbrellas are rental only. If I recall correctly, it is 20$ for the day, for the umbrella and two loungers, I believe the price goes upto 30$ if you want the large circular oval type loungers. These were the prices in June of this year.

Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

Thanks, I looked on there website and couldn't find anything either. I figured since I thought I read it on this forum that someone might know. But I'll give them a call & see.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

Probably a little more info than you need, but the following is the prices from the Signature for their rentals.

Signature Cabana, Bungalow, Daybed,

and Harmony chair information

Reservations are accepted up to 90 days in advance for Signature hotel guests only. Please contact the Signature Concierge directly to place your reservation during the business hours of 8am to 8pm daily at 702-797-6016.

VIP package

tower 2 & 3 pools

$50

Includes:

Two cushioned lounge chairs with an umbrella, assorted snack basket, two large Fiji waters on ice, and an Evian misting spray

Poolside Plus package (Daybeds & Harmony Chairs)

all pools

$75

Includes:

Plush poolside seating with an umbrella, assorted snack basket, two large Fiji waters on ice, and an Evian misting spray

Cabana package

Tower 1 & 3

$100

Includes:

Exclusive cabana dining area, two cushioned lounge chairs, an assorted snack basket, two large Fiji waters on ice, and an Evian misting spray

Pool Bungalow package

tower 2 pool

$250

Includes:

Exclusive bungalow with flat screen TV, sectional sofa, and a refrigerator stocked with various soft drinks, two cushioned lounge chairs, private dining area, and an assorted snack basket

Spa wall package

tower 3 pool

$500

Includes:

Lush private seating area with personal wading pool and water wall, accommodates up to 16 people with two daybeds and eight cushioned lounge chairs with umbrellas, (4) assorted snack baskets, (4) seasonal fruit plates, (8) large Fiji waters on ice, and (4) Evian misting sprays

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

You can email the Concierge at the Signature. They are very helpful. They will provide you with information on whats avaliable at the pools. The list that @surfsup62 posted above is what I received back from them when I emailed. I then followed up with some specific questions and they were very helpful. They usually respond back with in a couple of hours.

SignatureConcierge@lv.mgmgrand.com

Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

I called Concierge and was told the same thing surfsup62 posted. I'm just in disbelief that I now have to pay to shade myself. I was there two years ago and there were plenty of umbrellas at no cost to use.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

Its the sign of the times. Another way to make money. But if you stay long enough at the pool area, and the umbrellas or cabanas allow you to do that, then the price you pay is probably less than you would gamble away in a couple of hours.

9. Re: Umbrellas at the Signature...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 04:15