We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I hate making mistakes

chicago
Level Contributor
396 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I hate making mistakes

What is something you have done or a place you have been that was a huge mistake

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I hate making mistakes

Denny's at 2AM. Not a good idea when you have a 7AM flight ahead of you!!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: I hate making mistakes

Hooters hotel...

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I hate making mistakes

Making dinner reservations for after the Celine Dion Forum concert... at Mandalay Bay!

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,977 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I hate making mistakes

Flamingo Paradise Garden Buffet for dinner.....HUGE Mistake

Playing blackjack at Flamingo and losing $330 in 15 minutes.......an even bigger mistake was going back the next time and trying again, only to lose another $500

Nathan's at the new food court in Flamingo......fries are frozen, not fresh cut. YUCK!!!!!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I hate making mistakes

For something different to do on a very long stay, I once went to the Clark County Country Fair. What was I thinking? What a complete waste of time!

Then there was Blue Man Group. I was stunned by that show- and not in a good way. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Luckily, I wasn't the one who paid for the ticket. If I had, I would have been kicking myself.

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I hate making mistakes

closing carnaval court the night before you fly out the next day....I still feel the hangover from March......

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I hate making mistakes

Working all day, taking a red eye flight that landed in Vegas about midnight, driving to Laughlin, and not having a hotel rez until that night....we had been up about 36 hours by they time they let us check-in at the hotel (they were very strict about check-in)!!!! We fell asleep on a park bench. LOL

Marble, Minnesota
Level Contributor
157 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I hate making mistakes

My mistake was last year when I waited to long to book our trip. I was watching the prices and they were consistantly going down for the time we wanted to go so I kept wating. Well needless to say they spiked and it ended up costing a little more than it could have.

This year I had a price point and when it got real close booked the trip first and then let my wife know we were going!

south dakota
Level Contributor
438 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I hate making mistakes

Riveria for a cheap trip...YUCK and SO far away from everything cool!

halifax, west...
Level Contributor
486 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I hate making mistakes

ka, what is it even about??