We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Executive Room?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Executive Room?

I am staying at Flamingo Sept 1-6 in a Go Luxury with a View. I just received an email today asking if I wanted to upgrade to an Executive Room for $10 a night. What is this executive room??

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

I just called the number on the email and I was told that the executive room are now all upgraded to look like the Go rooms. She said they are on the top 2 floors of the tower and are 600 Sq ft instead of the 400 sq feet in the Go Luxury. I did ask her again if all of the executive rooms are upgraded and she said, "as far as I know". Has anyone been in them recently??

California
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

I haven't been in them but I'd pay the $10 a night for 200 extra square feet of space. Sometimes if you're unsure of an answer you received on the phone, it pays to call back and ask a different person and see what answer you get.

uk
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

i wonder if they are the same as the GO MINI SUITE???

wonder what floors these are on...

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

OK, I just called back. And of course was given different information.... The Executive rooms that are on floors 28 & 29 are all upgraded to look like GO rooms. The executive rooms that are on lower floors - may or may not be upgraded. Also I was told that the 600 sq ft that I was told is not accurate. She said they are larger than the regular Go rooms, but not by 200 sq ft. I booked it anyway just for the view. Does anyone have pictures of these rooms??

California
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

Hmm, interesting info.. thanks for sharing with us. It's frustrating when you get conflicting info. Did they say they would guarantee you a room on the 28th or 29th floor?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

Yes, she did say I am guaranteed on the top 2 floors. And she said when I get there, that if I would like to downgrade to the Go with a view, I can do that....of course as long as they have it available.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

We were there in Oct 2010 on a comped regular room Sat & Sun, asked if any upgrades were available, was given Executive Room - for $40 a night, on the top floor. The room was a bit worn, carpet not the best and bathroom could of used an upgrade. However the view was awesome and worth the $. Was across the street from Ceasars and you could see the fountains off to the left very well. Room also had a refridge. Bed was very comfortable. That was a year ago, so maybe they have upgraded those rooms. We checked in @ 11am, but the room wasn't ready until 4pm. Have fun!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

Was that room upgraded like the pink Go rooms? I wonder if it was redone since that was almost a year ago.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

We, too, have stayed in one, but it certainly had not be remodeled. It had a wonderful view. It had a little frig and was larger than a regular room. It's probably been over a year since we were there. Hopefully, they have remodeled them by now. The view was delightful. The bed was hard, the carpet worn, the bath small. Good luck. Sounds like you can just go back to the GO room if you don't like it.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
706 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flamingo Executive Room?

Ok - I just made my third call today. Apparently the room I am staying in is called "Go Premier Executive". This person confirmed that yes, there are rooms on the top two floors that are NOT renovated - but they are just called executive rooms. She assured me that I am in fact confirmed for a Go Premier Executive and that if I was not happy upon check in, I could change it. I am sure she was laughing as she read in the notes on my account that this is the third time today that I called! I guess we will see when we get there.