We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strip noise at TI?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, UK
Level Contributor
614 posts
Save Topic
Strip noise at TI?

Next trip includes our first stay at TI. As Mrs T usually retires early, she would want to avoid any disturbance from the pirate show or any other strip noise. Is this an issue or can we happily take any room at TI without worrying about noise? Thanks.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strip noise at TI?

The Sirens Of TI has plenty of pyrotechnics. I have stayed in a room that was on a high floor just above Pirate's Cove and the noise in the room was quite loud. It continues until midnight.

Ask for a south facing room and you will not have a problem.

Sterling, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strip noise at TI?

the noise does last until around midnight but really who goes to bed before midnight while vacationing in vegas?

KY
Level Contributor
386 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Strip noise at TI?

If you retire before the end of that last show you definitely don't want a room on that wing. I stayed in one this spring and the fireworks are quite loud. It wasn't an issue for us since we didn't go to bed that early.

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,057 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strip noise at TI?

Ask for a room on the pool side. they are the best strip view in vegas and you wont hear any noise from the fireworks or the sirens screaming.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Strip noise at TI?

We did not have any noise when we stayed there so I know it's possible to get a quiet room. I remember also having a good view of the strip down towards MGM. Ask for something away from the noise of the show, and I think you'll be fine.

6. Re: Strip noise at TI?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 14:17