We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel Under $100

weston,Fl
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel Under $100

I have been to Vegas many times.

This trip in January is a guys long weekend. Not in room much but still would like a updated room on the strip.

Any suggestions?

Any new reno's at the hotels.

Thank you

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,163 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

Under $100 a night on the weekend? You have the economy CET hotels, Ballys, Bills, IP, Flamingo, or possibly NYNY, Excal, or Monte Carlo. Of these I would recommend Monte Carlo.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

Without knowing the dates (during CES? weekend?) it's hard to use $100 as a guide. Perhaps if you plug in your dates and list your options, you could get opinions.

Tropicana just finished a renovation (early this summer i think?) and are reasonably priced.

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

Sun-Thurs you might be able to get into the Tropicana under 100 per night, On the weekend its pretty much impossible anywhere on the strip. Downtown you might be able to stay at the Golden Nugget or Plaza for that budget and they are recently renovated. I think you should scale down your request on recently renovated. Even the value hotels on the strip, Harrahs or Bills will probably cost between 125-150 on weekend nights assuming you are not staying in vegas on a busy weekend

weston,Fl
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

Jan 25 -29. After CES and Football is off that weekend

How is the Monte Carlo??

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

Using the magic of expedia.com, Monte Carlo is an avg. $103 + $15 (resort fee) + 12% tax.

Excal would be avg/night $59 + $12.50 + 12%

IP would be avg/night $48 + 12%

washington, DC
Level Contributor
89 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

RIO (off strip with shuttle to 2 strip locations) using the Friends and Family discount averages $63/night for those days. And it's a suite with more room... With the clubbing potential there and at the Palms across the street, sounds like it might be good for a guys weekend.

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

It's a guys weekend and they're going when there won't be any football?!?!

I smell a troll.

8. Re: Best Hotel Under $100

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 04:16