We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another honeymoon question.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
195 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Another honeymoon question.

We are planning on spending Xmas week (2012) in Vegas. Were first timers and so lost as to which hotel to stay in. Have heard of bellagio and Venetian and the Wynn (these are our top three purely on names) but the highest position on this is #9 (encore at Wynn). Budget is not a problem (trip of a lifetime) and really wanna feel like celebs.

Also any recommendations for dinner on Xmas day. Thinking top of the world?

I know it's a long way away but we wanna book Jan(ish) and I like to research a lot. :-)

Thanks in advance.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another honeymoon question.

All three of of your choices are excellent. The only one I have stayed at is the Venetian. It was wonderful! Look over all the pictures of the properties at each web site so you can get a idea of what each looks like.

Since this is your first time to Las Vegas, I give a slight nod to Bellagio over the other two, because of its location...smack dab in the center of the strip.

Restaurants will start posting their Christmas dinner menus online at the end of November.

Have fun planning. When you have questions, your friends in the forum will give you more advice than you can handle :)

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,155 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another honeymoon question.

While it is often worthwhile to read the TA reviews, don't pay too much attention to the numeric rankings.

While I personally like the Venetian best, a lake view room at the Bellagio is ideal for honeymoons.

3. Re: Another honeymoon question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 20:16