We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Buffet

Richmond, London UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Buffet

So, we are coming back for our second trip to Vegas and it will be for a few days over Christmas. We have only been to one buffet, which was Mandalay Bay on our last trip. It was great but we would prefer a bit better quality.

We have decided to go to a buffet for Xmas day but have a couple questions:

1). Is this a crazy idea and we will be waiting for hours to be seated?

2). Which buffet would be your choice?

Thanks in advance!

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,629 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Buffet

I only have second hand info but my friend loved the Wynn buffet. There are newer hotels so I am sure more TA will chime in. Don't forget to visit the Belligaro Hotel it is absolutely beautiful at xmas.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Buffet

I think the lines might be long that day. A lot of locals might hit the buffets that day.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,629 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Buffet

Bellagio.

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,418 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas Buffet

Christmas Eve and Day will probably be pretty busy, especially since it lands on a weekend this year. It was the same thing when we went a few years ago and we decided to check out the Wynn for brunch on Christmas Day. We got there and they told us the wait would be about 2 hours!! The same thing at Bellagio. We ended up at Paris, where the wait was about an hour.

Also, most of the buffets are going to jack up their prices for the weekend too since it's a holiday weekend.

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,418 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas Buffet

Wynn or Bellagio or maybe even one of the new ones, like Aria or Cosmopolitan or M would be my choice, but go EARLY or the lines will be long!!

victoria bc canada
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas Buffet

I love the Wynn. If you have play alot at the Wynn you may be able to score a line pass that would expedite the long wait.I have often just asked for and received one.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
409 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas Buffet

I think you should perhaps find a nice restaurant to eat Christmas dinner in. Many take reservations.

Some OTHER day on your trip, you should definitely visit the Wynn or Bellagio buffet.

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Christmas Buffet

The lines at the buffets on that day will be well over an hour long. Make reservations at a restaurant and save the buffet for another day.

Richmond, London UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Christmas Buffet

Thanks all, I think we may reserve at a restaurant instead then and catch the buffets other days!

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Christmas Buffet

we've never had to much of a wait nomatter what restaurant or buffet at xmas or new year or any holiday but iv'e seen the lineup its just a mile long and triple deep at the buffet