We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get tickets for NFR???

Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get tickets for NFR???

We are going down in December and want to attend at least one performance of the National Finals Rodeo. Has anyone had a great place to buy tickets that has worked out well? We are in Alberta, so I am used to buying pretty much everything through ticketmaster, so I am flustered by this process. Doesn't seem to be a straightforward, here's your tickets, website.

Thanks

london
Level Contributor
152 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

I used Primesport.com and they were very helpful

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

I would try here: http://nfr-rodeo.com/

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
25,583 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

I thought the official site was thru UNLVtickets.com? Im on my iPhone and don't have time to check for you, but look there. I may be wrong.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
685 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

These tix sell out fast in advance so you might already be outta luck for the most popular events / times. But there is hope, during the event there are postings for tickets that are unsold, were not picked up, or from folks wanting to sell for whatever reasons. I've seen these lists at the entrance to the Las Vegas Convention Center on Paradise, next to the Hilton, where the rodeo stuff / souvenirs are on show and sale. Also, check a site called Stubhub for tix to this and many other events countrywide.

Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

Went through PrimeSport, so we will see what happens. Here's hoping.

tx
Level Contributor
99 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

Pro Rodeo.com is the officaial place to buy tickets. People who have extra tickets list them there and you can purchase them. You can also bid on Eaby.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

In prior years, couldn't you get a package (hotel/tickets) through South Point?

8. Re: Where to get tickets for NFR???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 06:17