We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Absinthe...go for it

wisconsin
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Topic
Absinthe...go for it

I am an older Vegas traveler with six to eight trips a year and while I usually only do one show or so a trip, I want to recommened as many have on this board to take in the show Absinthe.

A few of us went just after Labor Day based on the reviews of this board and all enjoyed and will go back next year if the show is still ongoing.

We are older than much of the audience but all seemed to enjoy and won't spoil any details but do hope the show extends from its now Sept. 18th deadline.

As for the rest of my trip, did win a handpay at Cosmo while trying tthe lose 100 dollar promo, but will be back by the end of the month to give it another go.

Otherwise, video poker was not too kind to my wallet, the weather OK except for a cloudy, drizzly Labor Day and as usual Vegas was a great time

Back in two weeks so good luck to all and do go and see Absinthe if you get the chance.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Absinthe...go for it

I agree with you! If they extend it we will see it again.

Alberta
Level Contributor
379 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Absinthe...go for it

We'll be there in 2 weeks, and I'm so hoping they extend it!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Absinthe...go for it

I am so bummed that it's going to be dark when we are there next week:(

Thanks for the mini trip report. Congrats on your hand pay!

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Absinthe...go for it

I am keeping my fingers crossed they extend the show. We are going the end of October.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Absinthe...go for it

I have been wondering how your trip went. Glad you got a handpay. See you in 2 weeks and a couple of days. :)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Absinthe...go for it

We loved it as well and I would love to see it again before it ends this week.

I saw tonight that the show was cancelled for this evening due to technical difficulties! Hopefully most people can go see it another night this week!

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Absinthe...go for it

already have a show booked for haloween weekend,but if its still extended im pretty sure we will try to see it too!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Absinthe...go for it

Just saw on FB that Absinthe added a 10pm show to their final night this weekend. So sad :(

I ordered another t-shirt from their website last night. It will always make me laugh when I wear it

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Absinthe...go for it

I seen it last week and thought that it was fantastic.

Highly recommend seeing it if possible

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Absinthe...go for it

Saw Absinthe on Sunday night 8am show an interaction piece between a "self describes loose lady" from the audience and an 82 year old audience member was the funniest thing I have ever seen. The show is absurd nearly imposslible to describe but would recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor.