We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

We are planning on seeing Carrot top in October and I noticed in some reviews that the back few rows "get wet" or "rained on" during the show. Is this a soaking or just a few sprinkles?

I wouldn't mind a few sprinkles but if it is a lot of water, I would rather pay more for the first few rows.

Getting close to the 30 day deadline for getting the 20% online discount tickets so I need to make a decision soon.

colorado
Level Contributor
764 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

It is a tiny sprinkling of water. We sat on the end of the top row and didn't feel a drop. I think anywhere in the middle area was where the water was. The last show we saw of his was about 3 years ago so it might have changed

Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

He's Carrot Top, not Shamu.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

Thanks! My two options for seats right now are either front row, off to one side or the second to the last row in the back (about $10 cheaper).

Are the last couple rows very far back or is the theater fairly small?

LOL Nightdrive!!!

Edited: 15 September 2011, 05:02
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

We just saw his show Saturday and there was no water or other liquids used that would reach the audience. He does change his material, so getting wet could be a possibility I guess.

It was a great show! We were front row too.

colorado
Level Contributor
764 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

It is a pretty small theater. No bad seats at all

Prince Rupert BC
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

I've seen him twice and there was never any water used in his show. As others have said, the theatre is small and every seat is a good one as far as I could tell. Enjoy!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

Thanks all for your replies. Can't wait to see the show and also can't wait 'till October!

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,452 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

Go ahead and sit in the front row. He does not do anything strange or pick on the people in the front. It was a funny show and I'm glad I did sit in the front.

Never heard anything or saw water during the show. Hmm....

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
31 posts
620 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

My husband & I are going on Oct 17th and can't wait for the show. Thanks for posting the question IDAProfessor.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,510 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Carrot top show, getting wet in back rows?

I saw him last month and he is hilarious!! I bought 2nd row (middle seats) and they were perfect! First row is a little below stage level so you will have to look up a bit during the show. As for water, never saw any.

Enjoy the show!!