We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
18,866 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

We're trying to book for sept 25.

Firstly, we've found tickets offered in Category 2 and 3 areas discounted. On umpteen websites we've found a theatre plan. Thus shows areas 101 to 105, plus 201 to 206. This seems to have no correlation to the categories. Please can somebody explain what we need to know to select our seat.

Also, we gather not right at the front is best. Any other tips to get the best seats?

Is any website better for deals, ease of use, etc?

Also, we are traveling at the moment in National parks, with no USA mailing address or access to a printer. It seems print you own tickets a cheapest. Is this correct? Is there any way to call fir tickets?

Many thanks for all help.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

I went to the treasureisland.com website, Mystere home page, clicked on reserve tickets and they show a seat map that correlates categories with sections when you hover over the map with mouse.

Example: Some Cat-2 tickets are sections 101 and 105 - close up but to the far left and right. Other Cat-2 tickets are in sections 202-205, with sections 203 & 204 being the most central.

washington, DC
Level Contributor
89 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

Recommend using the TI site as well. You can get $55 tickets with their summer of cirque promotion. with all the added fees and such, it turns to$65/$70 each, but still better than full price, and you'll get assigned a seat rather than a voucher you'll need to redeem at the cox office an hour before showtime.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

ditto both above.

you 'hover' your mouse over section. it will hilite the exact seats available. going through TI tickets shouldn't cost you anything to have them at will call. can even call, ask them for best seats- or know ones you want and tell them

ENJOY THE SHOW!

Edited: 18 September 2011, 02:58
Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
18,866 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

Thanks so much for prompt responses. I can't access TI's website fully as I'm using a iPad which doesn't support Flash which may be why I can't hover and get the full info. I will see if we can get to a phone with my plan up on the iPad and book that way.

How quickly to the seats sell out?

SWT

Maine
Level Contributor
724 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

I saw Mystere on Tues. Got tickets at TI the day of the show. Plenty of open seats.....and seats farther back are better in my opinion to see it all.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

As long as you have a day or two of flexibility, you should be able to get seats up to the day of the show.

I would strongly recommend section 203. Saw Mystere from that section and it was about perfect. IMHO, the best seats in the house are a couple rows behind the sound board.

The seats to avoid are the ones at the extreme edges of the theatre, especially at the back. You'll miss some of the show, since you can't see beyond the proscenium and will only see the action on the main part of the stage.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

Take a look at this pic for category-to-section : lasvegas-how-to.com/image-files/shows/myster…

Sunday is less likely to be a sell-out date, but in Vegas you never know. If a few large conventions are in town a sleepy day of the week could suddenly sell out.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

Although it's always nice to book the best seat you can find at the price you want to pay, don't stress too much about it. I have seen 50+ shows in Las Vegas, never from the most expensive seats, and my seat didn't end up having anything to do with my enjoyment of the show. You will LOVE Mystere!!!

Miami Beach, FL
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

We just waited until the morning of and got our ticket to Mystere at a Tix4 office on The Strip. Didn't get front row to the stage, but ended up with front row of second tier, section 204, when we redeemed our voucher at the box office.

Had a great, unobstructed view of the entire show and enjoyed it greatly.

10. Re: Tickets for Mystere - help with booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 22:17