We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York Roller Coaster tickets

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
New York Roller Coaster tickets

Does anyone know where I can get discount tickets for the New York Roller Coaster?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,043 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
NYC
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York Roller Coaster tickets

I do not know where you can get discount tickets but after you ride it, there is a "ride again" entrance on the way out where you can ride it again for half price.

You can use that entrance again after your second ride and the price is now only about 1/4 of the original cost.

If you ride it again after your third ride they give you a wrist band and you can ride it for free.

I love that roller coaster.

USA
Level Contributor
939 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York Roller Coaster tickets

Google "Las Vegas discount coupons" and "New York New York Roller Coaster coupons"....I have seen multiple ones recently for $4 off a ride and for two-for-one tickets.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
685 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New York Roller Coaster tickets

Bring some tylenol or ibuprofen for the neck pain you'll have after riding this coaster because it will be quite abusive to your head, like getting punched a bunch of times.

Tacoma,WA
Level Contributor
919 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New York Roller Coaster tickets

I used to see them in the local coupon books....or you can pick up cheap coupons on ebay sometimes...many times if you are staying at nyny, luxor, excalibur, etc they will give you coupons...or just google it...I just did and there are a bunch

5. Re: New York Roller Coaster tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 10:18